Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Not much....

Not much has been going on since my last entry. I did work my very first, second, third and LAST night shifts for the commissionaires. NEVER again. I was physically sick after the first day, so I will not be doing them again. I even gave away 2 of my night shift at month's end.

I took pictures at a friend's wedding on the 17th of May. I was disappointed at some of the results, but I'm going to try to fix that for next time. I will definitely have extra batteries for my flash, as by night's end I was having difficulties with it charging up the flash. My outside shots were much better, so I'm hoping to do more of those in the future.

My friend and I went to Minneapolis for 3 days and watch 3 Blue Jays games. Wow, couldn't have planned it better. The weather going there was crappy. Warm up for our sight seeing day. Used my new 75 x 300 mm lens at some of the players out on the field. Work great! Will have to plan a trip to Seattle next!!

No comments: